As this is a USAPL sanctioned event, athletes should be familiar with the USAPL rulebook and standards for each lift. There are verbal commands for each lift which must be followed for each successful lift. Click Here to download the USAPL Handbook.
- All competitors must be USA Powerlifting members
- All athletes must wear a singlet
- All male competitors must wear briefs (underwear) – no boxers or compression shorts are allowed
- Only knee sleeves (no knee wraps), belt and wrist wraps can be worn
- Knee-high socks MUST be worn to deadlift
- All competitors must wear a singlet on the platform
- For safety reasons, thumbs must be around the bar in the bench press (no thumbless/false grip is allowed)